Thursday 10 January 2013

The Latest Story on Amy's Death_"Alcohol killed Amy Winehouse"

So According to OMG and Channel 24: Alcohol killed Amy Winehouse - they confirmed that Amy Winehouse died from accidental alcohol poisoning when she resumed drinking after a period of abstinence confirmed Judge Coroner Shirley Radcliffe on Tuesday this week.
She ruled that the 27-year-old soul singer "died as a result of alcohol toxicity" and recorded a verdict of death by misadventure. She said there were no suspicious circumstances and that Winehouse"voluntarily consumed alcohol — a deliberate act that took an unexpected turn and led to her death".
Note from Blogger: I don't know what it was about Amy's Death that struck and startled me but I do know is that I listened and understood her music religiously, it kept me going, I enjoyed it and appreciated it, she was an inspirational and unique being. Anyways whatever happened happend and it was really sadenning to have lost an artist like her...Her Music and Legacy lives on #RIP Ms.WineHouse You are Remembered
In other news check out my cover on Amy's "Tears Dry on their own" on Youtube as a tribute to the late Artist : http://youtu.be/5AR_xYR7yrw Hope you're all having a #RSL_DAY *Ciao Bella*

No comments:

Post a Comment