Tuesday 29 January 2013

#RSL_BloggersDiary

Today was a sombre day....Our dog Lwazi died at home...what saddens me the most is how attached we became in such a short space of time...sigh...Lwazi only joined our family in October 2012 last year, a light brown mixed breed between a Jack Russell & A Labradour...it pains me to be writing about it seeming as if it happened today just past 3pm. I used to find it weird when people cried over the death of their dogs I could never relate because though I have had so many dogs in my lifetime I had never experienced or been exposed to their death seeing a dead dog just lying there helpless and lifeless enough to crush one's soul enough to ruin my day...Tuesday 29 January 2013...I feel like apart of me has died...I feel bad for my sister because it was her birthday present...just an adorable little puppy who brought some entertainment and light to lives...a light beam that came into our lives in a time of darkness...its weird that it has only been 4 months and he's no more...our yard is going to be so boring without him running around, getting up to mischief...I will have no tummy to rub after a tired day of work...no wagging tales and running around me in circles and jumping in the mornings and when I return home...no dog to walk with anymore when taking long walks in the park...it is a horrible feeling...Death is death...in any way and in any form...I have never been o atttahced to a pet like him...it's almost as if I knew that he wouldnt be here long enough...strange thing is he was acting very strange this week...not wanting to eat and shying awayt from us when we tried to play with him...now all that's left is his memory...Wow...Crushed...A moment of silence for Lwazi...Now to go and comfort my sister she must be feeling worse than me #RSL_RealityCheck like I said in the description of this blog "Welcome to my world" This is True...*Ciao*

No comments:

Post a Comment