Friday 21 December 2012

Se La Vie Last Days of 2012

My last day in the office today December 21st 2012. It has been a long 12months I will not lie - Way different from the other years as you grow older the challenges you face becoming much bigger. I have learnt alot this year and at this moment in time I feel like I am burning out. This will be a much deserved holiday plus to top it all off I am going in my vacay next week with my Sister Latoya Sithole and we are just going to LIVE and wave goodbye to this year - toast to this year - dance to this year - blaze to this year as it will never be lived again. Now We Enjoy Life!!! Its been lovely. Let me not ruin the next blog post that will summaries my year - year 2012 - Year 22 (PS: it will be intense) Se La Vie #Drink To That!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment