Wednesday 5 December 2012

Like its her Last!!

This image reminds me of my dancing days. I was full time profesional dancer & entertainer from age 3 I kid you not!! I stopped dancing at the age of 17 but I can tell you know that I may have stopped dancing proffessionally but the dancer in me never stopped- catch me on a night out and you will judge for yourself. In fact just recently I was out with my girls for the @LoveSoweto event on the 2nd December 2012 and we danced like it was our last "YOLO" vibes. The thing is when I dance I feel so liberated and enter a zone where no one can take me, the rhythmn of th music hits my soul and my body just reacts. Anyways on that note the next day one of the guys we had been grooving with Sonele called me and actually told me how me and my girls set the party on fire, so I guess I've still go it I suppose like I said I never stopped dancing!! Just Sharing!1 Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment