Saturday 8 December 2012

FabroSanz Store Launch

I was fortunate to receive an invite to the FabroSanz line store launch and attended the Launch o n Saturday, 1st December 2012. This is their very first Boutique in Melville, Johannesburg. Nestled in the picturesque avenues of Melville on 7th street, which is becoming another Jozi’s Fashion District. The event started of with a Fashion Show of their latest collection at Poppy’s restaurant and the we moved to the store where I, together with the ladies shopped and left the store almost empty:) The launch was a huge success I had a wonderful time and my eyes got too feast on the stunning haute couture summer 2013 range by Fashion Queen Sandi Mabasa. Definately an even tot remember. A huge shout out to Ms. Sandi Mabasa, Ms. Jackie Phamotse and Ms. Allegro Dinkwanyane and Team.Thanks for everything it is much appreciated, keep up thge good work and all the best blessing for the future!! PS: Spot me in the second picture shopping in my black number (2nd from the left)

No comments:

Post a Comment