Tuesday 22 March 2016

NICKI MINAJ PINKPRINT TOUR SOUTH AFRICA

YES SHE CAME, WE SAW AND WE WERE TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY!!
Last week Friday,18th March,I attended Day 2 of the Nicki Minaj PinkPrint Tour at the TicketPro Dome in Johannesburg, South Africa.

In this photo: Nicki Minaj holding it down in Johannesburg, South Africa.

In this photo: Nicki Minaj's performance outfit.

She sang ALL of my favorite jam, even went as far as singing her hook on "Bedrock" remember that Jam that was when she actually broke put into the industry and I have followed her career since then (a true fan),and it was so Fun being able to sing along to EVERY single song at one point I was even out of breath, the energy at the venue was spectacular, at this point I can't even single out any of her performances as my favorite the whole show was just amazing Nicki kept slaying and slaying and slaying but I will single out her performance on "All Eyes On Me" where she had pictures of her and Meek Mill displayed in the background *Beautiful*, we just couldn't get enough, at the end of her show we chanted for MORE and that's what she gave us MORE. A true artist & a truly magical experience. A bit dissapointed though that she didn't perform "Trini Dem Girls" and "Itty Bitty Piggy" but I have So Much MORE Love and Respect for Nicki, she is out of this world!!



In this clip: Nicki performing Anaconda Live at The PinkPrint Tour.

In this photo: Nicki signing off.That's a wrap.

Thank you for an epic performance she is Stunning. This was my moment for Life!!Oh yes and a BIG ShoutOut to my brother Musa Jiyane for getting me tickets to the show cause he certainly knows that I'm a die hard fan like Bruce Willis!! God Bless You!! #PinkPrintTour #Johannesburg #SouthAfrica #NickiMinajSA

No comments:

Post a Comment